Labor and birth can be magical experiences and are often overwhelming and exhausting. After you welcome your baby, they will send you home with it whether you are ready or not. So why not plan to have additional support waiting for you at home while you recover and REST. I offer overnight postpartum support through the first twelve weeks after baby arrives, giving you a chance to catch up on much-needed sleep knowing that someone else has an eye and ear on your newest treasure. Sleep better-knowing help is on hand.
"What exactly will you do?"
I provide support as you recover from birth through the fourth trimester.
- During our prenatal visit, we will plan for your postpartum journey and recovery
- I am available to consult on registry lists and nursery set-up
- I will be on call for you starting at 38 wks
- I will join you at home within a few days of birth (or whenever you choose) to begin our contract
- I will be with you as you recover and learn to care for baby including but not limited to assistance with: feeding (nursing or bottle); sleep routine; diapering; bathing; teaching newborn care; care of colicky baby; babywearing; restocking nursery items; other tasks as time allows (laundering and putting away infant clothing and linens, washing and sterilizing bottle and pump parts, emptying diaper containers, etc).
Schedule a complimentary 15-minute consultation with me to find out more!